Thursday, December 6, 2007

What A Day...

hahaha... I never thought it will be like this... Well, I just had a bad day yesterday and I'm expecting today as a bad day too... well, to refresh my memory... I got a low grade in my Literature Activity.. blame it to my not functioning very well hand/wrist... i guess i got a sprain... Well, going back to my day... I went earlier than expected.. i brought lots of things for the next day when my mom prepared my baon and when i arrive in school and I went to the gym for a general assembly... the thought that general assembly will just happen within 30 mins. or earlier... but no... the said assembly cause us not to have our class the whole day.. hahaha.. funny ryt?? Well, we are preparing for our school's foundation days.... and we had series of practice.... then, i just notice that its already 5:00 pm... what a short time! So, i decided to go home... just then, my classmate ask me to make her costume for the waste in fashion... and my chinese lantern for our dance... i brought many things in going home... hahah... and i was just riding on a cab.... i don't know if how did i do it.... then, when i got home.. my wrist ache again.. so i got a medicine and i work for all the things that i need to do in with a broken wrist.. hahah..... what a day indeed... with a broken wrist... i was able to do things that made other people happy...

Just then, i realize that we don't need to be perfect just to make other people happy... we just need to be ourselves and help other people with your whole heart...
To everyone... I can't say anything except help and be kind to others... coz when you know that you made someone happy and see him/her with a smile... it will make you feel happier and proud of yourself...

Thank you everyone and God Bless...

...........;;;;;;;;;;...........

-Dai Xu Na :->


I Love My Fellow Jadeans... And I thank them for all the things that they've done for me....

No comments: