Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Have you ever heard the song 'Your Guardian Angel' by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus??? Try to listen to it and you'll know what true love means... SACRIFICE... Well, from the chorus it says:


I will never let you fall
I’ll stand up with you forever
I’ll be there for you
Through it all
Even if saving you
Sends me to heaven

That's true love.. No matter how it hurts... You're still loving 'coz your love just depends on the happiness of the person you love....

Fei Cui... Jade, well... The Jade Necklace, I mean... The Story itself shows the real meaning of love... Loving someone means, being kind and being unselfish... I am not really ramiliar of those International Songs... I'm an OPM fan... or supporter... but because of my classmate, she asked me to listen to this song and I was deeply touched by its lyrics... For me, it's a nice song and a song suitable for the Jade Necklace Story.....

Tsai Tien...!!! 'til next post....

No comments: