Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Speak..

Well, Sacrifice napud... As usual.. I'm used to it naman gud.. ni ingon gani ang ako usa ka classmate nga angay na daw ko himuan ug monumento... Pero I don't think that's favorable... mahal man gud kaayo.. Well, I just would like to thank the people whose with me all throughout my life... My new friends, my old friends, my plastic friends, my true friend, my close friends and everyone... thank you so much.. I will cherish every moment that I'm with you.. coz every moment I spend with you.. Feeling naku.... I rock! hehe.. jowk... Ahhmmmm,, I'll try to update this blog daily or as soon as I can.. hehehe... Thanks guys!!!

Ang continuation sa Story,,, next time na naku i-butang.. hehehehe...

Hi Ibal!!! Hi Dave!!! Hi Corinne!!! Hi Rizel!!! Hi Jadeans.....

Happy Birthday LENNY!!! Thank You sa Donut... hehehe.. nabusog ko....

No comments: